Knowledge is power.
We have a variety of incredible resources that can help enhance your recovery.
Different specialists have contributed to help you take on your recovery from every angle.
TOP TIPS FOR C-SECTION RECOVERY
Cheat sheet with the 12 most important tips and tricks to enhance your recovery early on.
Simple actions you can take to reduce aches & pains, improve your health, reduce pressure on your incision, enhance the healing of your incision and aid in the healing process. Click the image for blog with more details of each Top Tip. Click HERE to access cheat sheet: TOP TIPS PDF Download
THE SECRET TO EARLY C-SECTION RECOVERY
MINI VIDEO SERIES - First 2 Weeks
- VIDEO 1: Stretch 1 - Reduce aches & pains, improve circulation
- VIDEO 2: Core 1 - Gently lay foundations for core & pelvic floor
- VIDEO 3: Foundations 1 - Gentle movements to improve posture
EXERCISE INSIGHT - Core Breath
Though we all breathe to keep ourselves alive, majority of people breathe incorrectly.
Learn this skill and you'll be laying a very important foundation towards regaining your core engagement and control in months to come.
- Do you have a sore back?
- Do you have a flat butt?*Do you want an extra edge in your training?
- Could all that sitting as a newborn mama but messing with your recovery?
Posture imbalances can happen so subtlety.
But day after day, week after week, month after month of nursing your little one, holding them, rocking them....and our posture takes a knock.
Our default can so easily become hunched over also known as Kyphosis. Good news there's something you can do about it!
Three part mini series with expert Scar therapist Deane Bell.
- Video 1: Q & A with scar therapist
- Video 2: How to Massage your C-section scar
- Video 3: How to tape your c-section scar